Sunset Park Pool Rules
- Pool hours will be 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
There will be no swimming after 11:00 PM.
- No lifeguard will be on duty.
All persons using the pool do so at their own risk.
Owners and managers will not be responsible for accidents and injuries.
NO DIVING, RUNNING, OR SHOVING in or around the pool.
- All children under 14 years must have poolside supervision
by an adult and must wear a bathing suit.
Infants in diapers are not allowed in the pool.
- Due to the size of the pool, guests will be
limited to 4 per family.
Homeowners and residents are responsible for guests and minors.
- Youths and children are allowed to invite guests,
but not more than 1 guest per youth or child,
and not more than 4 guests per family.
The invitation must come from the parents,
and the parents assume responsibility for their
guests as well as for their supervision.
- All refuse will be placed in containers provided.
- No pets except guide dogs are allowed in the pool area.
- Towels and garments may not be hung on the fence to dry.
Use of pool toys, balls, and rafts must be used with
consideration for others using the pool.
Inner tubes are not permitted.
- Only normal swim suits are permitted.
Cut-offs are not permitted as swim wear.
- Pool keys are not to be provided to non-residents.
- Doors and gates must be kept locked.
- All damage and breakage must be paid for by the responsible party.
- To prevent disturbance to others due to loud music,
only radios and/or recorders with headphones,
such as walkmans, are allowed.
- Only Association members in good standing who are current
in the payment of their assessments or their residents
may use the recreation facilities.
- Food, drink, and suntan lotion in unbreakable (no glass)
containers are allowed in the pool area.
If you snack in the pool area, please use trash containers
for refuse and leave tables clean before departure.
- Non-toilet trained children are required to wear swimsuit
diapers or tight fitting rubber or plastic pants.
March 16, 1999