SUNSET PARK CLUBHOUSE RULES
WHO IS QUALIFIED TO RENT
- To rent the clubhouse, a Contract for Reservation must
be signed by the unit owner and tenant responsible.
- The person renting must be at least 21 years of age, be
in attendance at all times, and be responsible for the actions of his/her
- The floors in the recreation room and kitchen shall be
thoroughly cleaned. The kitchen counters shall be thoroughly cleaned. The
living room shall be mopped, dusted, and cleaned. If used, the fireplace,
oven, and refrigerator shall be cleaned.
- Empty all the garbage in the dumpster across the street
at the end of Carport "L".
- Replace paper towels and garbage bags in the kitchen.
- Towels should be used to clean the counter tops and
- The clubhouse closing time is 11 PM Sunday through
Thursday and 12 AM Friday and Saturday.
- The number of guests is limited to 75 absolute
- There will be NO furniture removed from
the clubhouse whatsoever.
- Pool use and use of Pool area, including grassy area is NOT
provided with clubhouse rental.
- JumpHouse, if using, MUST
be placed in the clubhouse parking area.
- There shall be no music or noise audible from outside
the clubhouse. If there is any music played, all doors and windows to the
clubhouse must be closed and remain closed. Any violations of this rule
may result in the Police being called to the clubhouse and the function
- There shall be NO SMOKING within the
- Nails, staples, and scotch tape are not allowed on any
of the Clubhouse walls. Only masking tape may be used.
- The clubhouse is to be used for social or recreational
- Members of the Board of Directors reserve the right to
enter the clubhouse at any time in order to carry out their
responsibilities as directors.
- Parking is not permitted in a parking lot across the
street OR anywhere within Sunset Park parking.
- JumpHouse is allowed only on
weekdays and Saturday. Not permitted on Sunday.
- Failure of person renting present at the event can
cause immediate cancelling of the event and forfeit of the deposit.
- Complaints of excessive noise OR inappropriate behavior
at clubhouse or parking lot can result in holding of the deposit until the
board investigate the complaint and determine if forfeiture OR fine is
Please Initial:- _____
- Ensure all 8 exterior doors, both sides of double
doors, and the 4 interior doors are securely locked.
- Ensure air conditioner, furnace, and lights are ALL
- Clubhouse must be cleaned and the key returned by 10 AM
on the day following your function.
The unit owner is ultimately responsible
for damages, additional cleaning, or rule violations, and will be assessed
accordingly. Additional charges, if warranted, will be billed to unit owner.
a copy and
read the above rules.
Cell phone at Event:-